Tarrasque.io v0.28.0: Player Controls
Hi everyone! 👋 Lots more player functionality to take the load off your hands in this release! Enjoy!
- Players can now draw lines and shapes with the Draw tool and the Shape tool respectively! That's less work for you as a DM!
- When in combat, players will now only be able to move their tokens if it's their turn. It's still free-range when out of combat.
- Also, players can now edit the HP of creatures they control directly from the Combat Tracker!
- You can now choose to share an individual dice roll to chat without committing to sharing all of your dice rolls.
- Chat history can now be deleted. To do that, just click the icon at the top right of the Chat panel.
- Updated the keyboard & mouse shortcuts overlay for players since they now have access to more options!
- Changed the way that the Draw tool eraser works - it should now behave more reliably for removing drawn lines.
- Fixed an issue with chat messages appearing in the wrong order after a refresh.