Tarrasque.io v0.13.0: Select Multiple Tokens
Hi everyone! I've been listening to all your feedback and I'm so excited to announce that, in this release, tokens have been completely reworked and are now more flexible and powerful than ever! Enjoy!
- You can finally select multiple tokens! Just tap-and-drag to select, or hold Shift and tap another token.
- Also, you can now move selected tokens using keyboard arrow keys (▲▼►◄).
- More importantly, Tiny creature tokens are now officially supported!¹
- Don't use creature images? You can now change an individual token's color to separate it from the rest! Additionally, you can change its border style (circle, rounded, square).
- The HP bar height is now based on token height instead of grid square height. The bigger a token is, the bigger its HP.²
- Added the custom color picker from the Shapes tool to the Draw tool.
- Changed the Monster and Spell import icons to make it a bit more obvious what they do.
- Changed the grid line width stepper from 1px to 0.5px per step.
- Fixed an issue with hidden tokens where the HP bar wasn't properly hidden in DM View.
1: There's still a minimum width/height of 20px per token, so if you can't resize a token to tiny you might need to scale your map to a higher resolution. Hit me up if you need some help with that!
2: This is intended to help with Tiny tokens which would otherwise be covered by the HP bar. If you find that this causes issues with larger tokens, let me know and I'll see what I can do.