Hi everyone! Today's release brings the long-awaited public dice rolls, a chat system, a few more QoL improvements, and a couple of bug-fixes. Enjoy!
- Public dice roll sharing & Chat. Now everyone can see who rolled what and when! And you can now chat with your friends straight from Tarrasque.io! The chat is campaign-wide, and as such will persist when you switch between maps.
- Show GM Dice Rolls to players. Fudging rolls is a thing, so this is off by default, but I know a lot of you are huge believers in sharing your rolls with your players. Simply toggle on this feature in your campaign settings and you're good to go!
- The chat panel listens to the keybind "C", which was previously used by the Combat Tracker. The Combat Tracker will from now on listen to "T".
- The search field is now automatically focused when you open a panel, in order to make it easier to find what you're looking for! (you can press Escape to quickly unfocus the search field)
- Navigation and panels are now slightly faded so that they don't completely cover what's going on behind them on the map.
- The combat tracker header is now always shown in Player and Present views.
- Added icons in the keyboard/mouse shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where searching for battle maps in the app would also show you maps from other campaigns.
- Fixed a bug where clearing all the shapes on a map would allow you to undo the action but not redo it.