Tarrasque.io v0.24.0: Campaign Settings & Map Grouping
Major update alert! Lots of dashboard goodies and some quality-of-life updates! Enjoy!
- Campaign settings. The Combat Settings modal was getting a bit crowded with settings that weren't exclusive to combat. Also, depending on your playstyle, you may have had to remember to turn some settings on/off whenever you created a new map. These settings now get set on the Create/Update Campaign modal and apply to all your maps!*
- Maps grouped by campaign. Have more than one campaign? This update groups campaign maps on the dashboard together so you never get lost in all the noise! Oh, and you can collapse maps of any campaign to make it easier to find what you're looking for!
- Sharing indicator. No need to open up the Share modal to find out if your players have access to one of your maps - this icon will let you know straight away!
- Appropriately-sized player maps. Considering that players don't see a thumbnail of the map, there was a lot of wasted space. This update is here to fix that.
- Sort maps on the dashboard. You could search and filter on the dashboard before, but not sort. Well, now you can.
- Dynamic loading. Both the app and the dashboard now load modals and other dependencies on-demand, as opposed to bundling them all together. This means that the app is about 50% smaller, and as such, even faster!
*: In order to migrate Combat Settings from each map to the campaign-level, I had to write a script that goes through all of your maps and figures out what settings your maps had in common. The script tried its best to retain the most-often enabled settings, but it may have not worked well in some scenarios. I advise you to check your campaign settings to confirm!