3 years ago
Hi guys! A few bugfixes and improvements in this release while I get ready to work on the unauthenticated guest view (please someone suggest a better name for it 🤪). Here's what's new:
- Upload limits have been increased! For Titans, 100 MB per file (up from 20 MB), and 1 GB total storage (up from 100 MB) and for Legends, 500 MB per file (up from 100 MB), and 5 GB total storage (up from 1 GB). Could this be a hint for more upload formats?
- Don't blink or you'll miss it! A new loading animation is here, even though you'll probably never see it since it barely stays on-screen for half a second!
- Who doesn't like colors? The grid settings have been updated to allow you to enter any color value so that you can make those lines fit right into your map!
- Form submit buttons now show a progress indicator to let you know that something is going on!
- A new indicator for the HP adjuster makes it feel right at home in the Combat Tracker 😌
- The active combatant pulsing ring now works with tokens that contain transparent areas!
- Some browsers don't like the "Backspace" key being overridden, so you can now also use the "Delete" key to delete tokens and fog!
- Dark mode preference is now stored in the database as opposed to cookies. You'll have to give those cookies back, but thankfully the preference actually persists now!