Tarrasque.io v0.21.0: Auto-Roll From Stat Block & Semi-Offline Support
Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Santa decided that you were too good to be writing out dice notations manually, so he has a gift for you 🎅! Enjoy!
- Automatic Dice Rolls from Stat Blocks. You can now click on various dice notations in a stat block to trigger an automatic dice roll! No more manual typing!
- Semi-Offline Support. Tarrasque.io can now be used semi-offline! If your connection drops halfway through the session, you can continue making changes to the map, and your players will see them once you go online again.
- Players multi-select is now always shown on Adventurers/Monsters, even if a campaign is not selected, to increase the visibility of the feature.
- Heavily increased stat block editing performance.
- When creating a new battle map, if no campaign is selected, the campaign field will now default to your first owned campaign.
Important: This is the first release with no bug fixes in a very long while, which means that we're on a good track for Open Beta! Due to that, it has become necessary to create some legal documents to protect Tarrasque.io against abuse. You'll be asked to accept these terms to continue using the app when you next log in. If you have any concerns regarding these Terms, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!
P.S.: Nearly there with rotating tokens, it was supposed to be out in this release but I found a bug with the library I'm using and I'm talking with its developer to try to figure out a solution!