2 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.23.0: Edit Assigned Creatures for Players
Hi everyone! 👋 Tons of editing features for the Player View in this release, which means less work for you as a DM! Enjoy!
- Players now have access to the Adventurers and Monsters panels and can edit creatures they control! To avoid metagaming, players can't see any creatures they don't control.
- Players can now right-click tokens they control to view their stat block.
- Players can now click tokens they control to pop up the bottom menu to edit Markers, corner style, and token background colour.
- Adventurer DM Notes are now only visible to the DM.
- The Adventurers and Monsters panels now update in real-time like the rest of the application! Multi-task to your heart's content.
- Fixed an issue where multiple combatants of the same adventurer would have different HP - these now sync together.
- Fixed an issue with changing an adventurer's HP didn't propagate those changes to their respective combatants.
- Fixed a bug where you could switch to the Select tool in Present view when middle-clicking the map without a way to switch back to the Pan tool.