We believe protecting your data with the best security features is vital. We are committed to ensuring that up-to-date security measures are always in place so that our customers can have peace of mind.
As a demonstration of our commitment to privacy and security, AnnounceKit is certified under AICPA SOC 2 Type I (Security, Availability, and Confidentiality).
Operations and features
- Service hosted by SOC2 compliant providers (Amazon Web Services)
- Automated software scanning and vulnerability remediation for any deployed code
- Regular pen-testing and industry-leading security auditing
- Data stored in highly-secured environments
- At-rest AES-256 encryption
- No access to sensitive payment and user information
- In-transit 256-bit HTTPS encryption
- Automated traffic safeguards and monitoring
- Content security policies to restrict any malicious scripting
- SOC2 incident response plan with a dedicated security team
- Highly available and tolerant to outages
How do I request a copy of SOC 2 Report?
AnnounceKit SOC 2 report is available to Enterprise customers who have signed the appropriate non-disclosure agreement. Contact your account executive to request a copy.