🎉 Learner Results and Finish Screen Have Been Combined
We've just launched a major change to the learner Finish screen that makes it easier for learners to view their course progress, results and course Certificates all on one page.
The learner Finish screen and Results screen have been combined to form a single, easy to read summary of the course progress and results, plus detailed analytics of their performance. From the same screen, learners can also view and share their certificates to Linkedin.
Prior to this release, the Finish screen and Results screens had to be accessed from two seperate pages. Now this single screen can be accessed at the end of a finished course, and from the learner dashboard.
Why we made this change?
We decided to provide learners with a summary of their results and progress on the finish screen so that they can:
- Easily see the steps they’ve missed and need to address to complete the course
- Provide quick links to assessment items that require additional attempts (quizzes and assignments)
- Easily see why they may have not passed/completed a course i.e. requirements not met.
Providing access to the this screen from the learner dashboard, gives learners the ability to:
- Get a snapshot of their current progress without having to go to a new screen
- Get access their results/progress, even if the course has expired