2 years ago
Hi everyone! Running multiple campaigns or just have too many maps? Then this release is for you. Enjoy!
- You can now tag new and existing battle maps!
- The dashboard has been updated with search and filtering functionality. You can mix and match searching and filtering with ease! The little dot on the Filter button indicates that filtering is ongoing.
- Pressing the Filter button pops up a dialog that allows you to filter your battle maps by one or more tags. The more tags, the more specific the filtering.
- And of course, the in-app battle maps menu has the same filtering functionality as well. As on the dashboard, the little dot indicates that filtering is ongoing.
- Added a custom cursor for drawings and Area of Effect shapes.
- Gridline width now also accepts a decimal instead of just an integer.
- Moved drawings behind Fog of War, to better support on-the-fly drawn maps.
- Changed the main text font to improve legibility across devices and screen sizes.
- Changed the Draw tool's icon to make it a bit more obvious what it does.
- Added a list of all major features to the landing page.
- Moved the Frequently Asked Questions to their own page.
- Improved navigation speed between pages.
- Fixed a memory leak with the context menu on the app.
- A lot of general performance improvements.