2 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.12.0: Combat Notes & Roll HP
Hi everyone! A new update is now live with a ton of improvements, bug fixes, and a couple of new features 😉 Enjoy!
- You can now add notes to combatants to keep track of important information like conditions and spell slots!
- Added a new combat toggle to automatically roll HP dice for a monster when it joins combat!
- You can now change a combatant's maximum HP on the fly! Your monsters are no longer bound to their stat block HP values!
- Added a right-click/long-press menu to the battle map for a clearer way to Ping Location when using the Pan tool!
- Added a "Clear All" button for Area of Effect shapes.
- Added a button to the dashboard to import the sample map in case you've misplaced yours!
- Added a loading indicator when switching from the dashboard to a battle map and vice-versa.
- Renamed "Switch to Map" to "Redirect to Map" in an effort to make it easier to understand what the feature does.
- Replaced the placeholder "Bruenor Battlehammer" and "Tarrasque" when creating a new creature with "Cardan Grayson" and "Goblin" as they contain more common defaults.
- Increased initiative input width to better suit negative or 3-digit initiative numbers.
- Changed Fog of War icon to make it a bit more obvious what it does.
- Fixed an issue where the combat tracker would sometimes lose track of the next combatant when the current combatant's token is deleted.
- Fixed an issue where Undo didn't always remove AoE shapes.
- Fixed an annoyance with the HP Adjuster which waited for the HP to finish changing before closing the popover.
- Fixed an issue where the combatant initiative and HP numbers wouldn't be vertically centered.
If you've made it this far, I just wanna say thank you. This tool couldn't exist without your support!