3 years ago
Hi everyone! Today brings a jam-packed update, full of fixes, improvements, and a couple of small new features. Enjoy!
- Added a "Reroll" button to the Dice Roller!
- After popular demand, the old grid is back and better than ever. You can now seamlessly switch between using cells and squares, and can also reset the grid dimensions to fit the battle map.
- Added a new Help section! This section consolidates anything from keyboard shortcuts to the roadmap, and soon, video tutorials.
- You can now see what's new in the latest update directly through the app! Just click on "What's New" in the new Help section.
- You can now send feedback directly through the app! Just click on "Send Feedback" in the new Help section.
- Added "Change password" under Settings.
- Added "Forgot Password" to Sign In form.
- Added crash report dialog. Whenever an unexpected fatal error occurs, you'll get this beautiful screen, urging you to submit details about what happened.
- Set the grid to be enabled by default on new maps. I don't know why this was off in the first place!
- Switched to two-tone icons to add some color to the app.
- Changed some styles on the battle map locked page to improve visibility.
- Fixed a layout issue with Keyboard Shortcuts on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with highlighting words in the stat block editor.
- Fixed an issue with setting the alpha value for the gridline color.
- Fixed a performance issue with typing and removing characters in stat blocks.
- Fixed an issue with buttons in the stat block not using up all the available space.