3 years ago
Hi guys! Today's update brings the long-awaited multiple dice roll improvement along with a few fixes. Here's what's changed:
- You can now roll multiple dice at the same time! A new dice notation input was added, which allows you to do all sorts of new things. There's even a custom dice face input for anyone who wants to use d3s or d256s. Try it out!
- The dice roller now shows the dice equation along with each individual roll result, so you know how well certain dice did, and which ones should go to Dice Jail.
- Added the Dice Roller to the keyboard shortcuts. You can now press "d" to open it up.
- After some security check-ups and fixes, battle maps can now be shared online without requiring a password! Rejoice!
- There's a new-ish landing page over at Tarrasque.io. This is the first of many updates for the landing page which should help share a lot of the Discord-only knowledge over to Tarrasque.io where everyone can access it.
- Speaking of Discord, there's now a link to join the Discord server from the user panel. Discord is currently the official way for reporting bugs and requesting new features for Tarrasque.io, plus we have a great community that loves helping each other. Come join us!
- Made some performance improvements for CPU-limited devices. This may affect performance on memory-limited devices, so please let me know if you encounter any issues and I'll try to find a middle ground.
- Fixed an issue where the Create/Update buttons in monster stat blocks would sometimes disappear. The buttons should now always be visible!
- Fixed an issue with stat blocks not showing the correct ability bonuses.
- Fixed an issue on touch devices where tapping on a token on the map wouldn't highlight the respective combatant.
- Fixed an issue with negative HP combatants not being marked as dead on the map.
- Fixed a tiny issue with hit points and hit dice not being separated by a space 🤪