3 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.7.0: Share Battle Map
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce the release of the public Guest View for Tarrasque.io. This release marks the foundation for a lot of great things to come, including online multiplayer. Here's what's new:
- The ability to share a battle map with your friends! You can now share a view-only version of the map with your players in case you're playing online, or just don't want to have to screen-share over Discord anymore!
- It makes sense you'd want to keep your players prying eyes away from the map when you're not playing. Instead of changing the password when the session is over, you can just disable access entirely.
- A new menu when you're viewing a battle map in Host View! With new features being added to the app, it seemed necessary to separate the user panel from the battle map menu. Plus, it comes with hints and subtext!
- Not a wizard with the keyboard? Keep getting your password wrong? In this update, there's a toggle to view your password in plain text before submitting it.
- The "X" and "Y" properties of the grid have been renamed to "Offset X" and "Offset Y" to make it a bit more obvious what they do.
- Fixed an issue with asset searching not being correctly positioned on iOS/Mac devices.