10 months ago
This update brings a few bug fixes that I've been working on over the past month, plus a couple of quality-of-life improvements. Enjoy!
- Default adventurer and monster are now more "vanilla" and default to 10 for all ability scores and be sized at Medium.
- Spell Importer is now a bit more relaxed with its types and has better defaults for missing properties.
- Tooltips now follow your cursor to avoid them getting in front of clickable buttons.
- Removed smooth snapping when the grid is enabled after popular demand to avoid tokens snapping to the wrong spot.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Save button to not be clickable in the Spells modal.
- Fixed a bug where a token could be multi-selected by right-clicking on it while having another token selected.
- Fixed a bug where deleting the active combatant would reset the combat encounter.
- Fixed a bug with the Combat Tracker HP Adjuster not updating when a creature's HP or temporary HP changed.
- Fixed a bug that showed a background on a token after an image was uploaded to its respective creature.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong payment plan would be highlighted as if it were active.
- Fixed a bug where the draggable asset panels would cut off a few pixels before the last item had finished rendering.
- Fixed an issue where a popup would show momentarily indicating that you've been disconnected, then quickly disappearing.