a year ago
Tarrasque.io v0.38: Tutorial and Help Center
Today's update brings a few improvements, bug fixes, a new help center with videos, and, finally, a tutorial on getting started and getting the most out of Tarrasque.io!
- A new Help Center with a lot of new guides, as well as a tutorial to help you get the most out of Tarrasque.io. Also, a few videos with the best practices on aligning the grid, hiding parts of your map, and more!
- The Circle and Triangle shapes can now be drawn in the middle of a grid square, allowing for effects to target individual creatures or begin from a point that's not an angle.
- When using a grid with non-square dimensions, you will now get a warning to let you know that this might affect the measurement accuracy.
- Fixed a bug where creatures with low hit dice (e.g. 1d4 - 1) had a chance to enter the map already dead 😂
- Fixed an issue where real-time updates didn't kick in when giving control of creatures to players. Your players should now be able to see and control adventurers and monsters they are assigned to.
- Fixed a bug with the Chat always showing the DM and players as offline. You should now be able to see who's looking at each map!
- Fixed the messaging on the Manage Plan dialog for canceled subscriptions/failed payments.
- Fixed a bug with the "Update Payment Details" button sometimes not working.