The other day I noticed my DM struggling with the toolbar being hidden by the Combat Tracker, and it made me realize how annoying this must be for some of you working on smaller screens. So this is for all you guys. Enjoy!
- You can now resize UI panels and move them anywhere you want! No more having to close the Combat Tracker to be able to see the underlying tools, or choosing between showing Chat or the Adventurers panel.
- Stat blocks are now consistent with the other UI panels, and have their own top bar where you can drag them around from.
- The Dice Roller will now stay on screen after you have typed in a roll so that you can keep rolling without having to reopen it! You can also drag it around like the other panels, but not resize it.
- Dice rolls in the chat will now show the full dice breakdown.
- You can now click anywhere on a stat block to bring it to the front of other stat blocks and panels.
- The chat text field no longer suggests previously typed entries.
- The scrollbar is now thicker to make it easier for point-and-click scrollers.
- Hitting Escape while on the Dice Roller text field will now remove focus from the text field.
- Fixed a bug with "Send to Back" requiring a refresh to see the changes.
- Fixed a bug where the Dice Roller would disappear as soon as you started typing on mobile/tablet.
- Fixed a UI bug where a long combatant's name would overflow and be hidden behind the Notes and Stat Block buttons.
- Fixed a bug on mobile where you couldn't click-and-hold a token to bring up its token actions menu.
- Fixed an issue where the 0 ft distance was being shown when holding a token.
- Fixed a bug that was causing too many rerenders and causing the app to crash.
Huge thanks to Prodigy for being an awesome test subject and unknowingly giving me feature ideas! 😁