a year ago
Tarrasque.io v0.36: More Player Controls & Quality of Life fixes
Lots of fixes and improvements in this update, plus a few more things to give more control to the players and ease the load on the DM. Enjoy!
- Players can now add their controlled creatures to the map! This works just like on the DM side, either through drag-and-drop or by clicking the Add to Map button.
- Players can now see and control their hidden tokens, as well as hide or show them themselves! Previously, if a token was hidden, only the DM could manipulate it regardless of who else had access to it.
- Added a new chain icon for map privacy settings, for when a map is shared by link but not visible in the players' dashboards.
- You can now select a token on the map by clicking the respective combatant on the Combat Tracker.
- Your group will now be notified when viewing a map without being signed in so that they can log in to control tokens. Also, the sign-in page now redirects you to the last place you were trying to access before signing in.
- Campaigns now automatically update on your dashboard when you're added or removed from one.
- Setting a creature alignment's in a stat block is now optional.
- For maps that are only shared by link, the battle map name is no longer shown in the browser title to avoid metagaming. Instead, the campaign name is shown.
- Combat Tracker will no longer scroll to a combatant when it's being highlighted or selected to avoid annoyances with things scrolling unnecessarily!
- When the DM disables the Draw tool or Shape tool from campaign settings, players that are currently using the tool will be forcefully switched away from it.
- Changing the total grid dimensions no longer messes with the square dimensions or column/row count.
- Added more Adventurer races to the multi-select field.
- Fixed a bug where importing a monster whose name is partly owned by another monster, would also import that monster.
- Fixed an issue where certain touch gestures were being overridden on Windows tablets, causing you to accidentally swipe back to the previous page.
- Fixed a bug where the leading 0 would remain when changing a numeric field like a combatant's initiative or HP.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash if you used a 0d0 dice notation.
- Fixed a bug where users who switched from Titan to Standard would have a limited number of battle maps.
- Fixed a display bug with the movement measurer being displayed after deselecting a token.
- Fixed some browser bugs with the rich text editor.
- Fixed an issue where you'd be switched to the Select tool after using the middle mouse button to pan the map, even though you had the Pan tool selected previously.
- Fixed an issue where tokens would bug out when right-clicking them during movement.