a year ago
A warm welcome to the 1200+ DMs who signed up to Tarrasque.io for the Open Beta! Here's the first round of improvements and bug fixes from your feedback. Enjoy!
- Moved the Dashboard button from the Battle Maps panel to the bottom bar of the app so that it's easier to get to!
- Added a close (X) button to the top right of every surface.
- Changed the look & feel of dialogs and panels for easier identification of actions and content through darker shades.
- Moved the round information in the Combat Tracker under the combat controls so that it's more visible when hovering over the buttons.
- Added a confirmation dialog to the Roll Initiative button on the Combat Tracker so you don't accidentally reroll initiative for everyone mid-combat. Also moved the Reset Combat button to the top as it's not one of the main combat controls.
- Player email addresses now get partially hidden after a user joins a campaign for privacy reasons.
- Merged first name and last name into a single "name" field for privacy reasons. No more last name requirement if you don't feel like it!
- Changed login session expiry from 7 to 15 days so that your group doesn't get logged out mid-session!
- Added the Note tool to the Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Change submit button wording from "Edit" to "Save" in update modals.
- Fixed a bug where the autocomplete input would not auto-select the first entry, and required you to manually select it before adding it to the list.
- Fixed a bug where error messages wouldn't show up when editing a stat block, thus making it impossible to save when there were errors.
- Fixed an issue with messages in chat that have special characters not rendering correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the app would pop up with a warning that said you were reconnecting to the server every few minutes, even though no disconnection had happened.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid error would pop up when trying to send back a token that was already at the back.
- Fix a Firefox bug with spacing between the battle map search field and the Sort/Filter buttons on the dashboard.