Today's update brings a few highly-requested features, some bug fixes, and a couple quality-of-life improvements. Enjoy!
- Grid alignment tool. You can now accelerate your grid setting-up process even further! Zoom in as much as possible on your map, open up Grid Settings, click on the Alignment Tool icon, and draw a rectangle covering a grid square. The drawn grid dimensions will be rounded up, but that should get you close enough for any further modifications.
- Map notes. Mark a secret door, add points of interest, write flavor text, or remember to spring your traps. You can now switch to the Note tool on the Toolbar and click anywhere on the map to add a note for just about anything in your games. Only for the DM's eyes!
- Constrain grid proportions. If you know you have a square grid, click the chain icon to make your cell width and height follow each other's values. This should make it a tiny bit faster to set up maps with consistent grids.
- Skip dead combatants. Tarrasque.io will now automatically skip creatures in the Combat Tracker that are dead! This excludes adventurers who may be rolling death saving throws.
- Rich text editor toolbar. The editor toolbar is now always visible above any rich-text editable area.
- Redirect to map for password-protected maps. You can now redirect viewers to any map, regardless of if it's been shared with your players or is password-protected.
- Fixed a bug where multi-selected combatants of the same creature would get added into combat with the same counter.
- Fixed a bug on the Chat which caused autoscrolling to the last message not to work properly.
- Fixed a UI bug on the Chat where player avatars were pushing the content down, thus hiding the text box.
- Fixed an issue with the Previous button being active during the first turn of the first round of combat.