2 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.33.0: Temporary HP, Quick Token Actions & Diagonal Measurements
Yet another packed update! Lots of new features and improvements, as well as some more quality-of-life updates. Enjoy!
- Temporary HP. Well, this has been a long time coming. Temp HP is now a thing, and persists across maps for adventurers! Also, you can no longer heal a creature to more than its maximum HP or damage it beyond 0 HP. Dead is dead!
- Quick Token Actions. You can now change the HP and markers of a creature directly from its token without having to right-click it or go to the Combat Tracker!
- Out of Combat HP. You can now see (and edit!) the HP of any creature, regardless if it's in combat, simply by clicking on it to reveal its HP bar and the Quick Actions.
- Diagonal Measurements. The PHB, the DMG, and Euclid walk (diagonally) into a bar. You decide how diagonal movements should be measured now. Oh, and this works with chained measurements as well (right-click while measuring).
- Persistent Token HP. Tokens now remember their HP in and out of combat. No more accidentally resurrecting creatures when finishing combat.
- Persistent Token Counter. When adding 3 goblins to combat, and removing the 1st, the remaining goblins would have their top-right creature counters updated to match the new order. This led to confusion because what was once Goblin 2 is now Goblin 1. No more of that - tokens now remember their number until the last token of that creature has been removed from combat.
- Combat Reset has a new home. Since tokens now remember their HP, there's no reason not to use this to quickly reset combat! This will ask for a confirmation before proceeding so don't be afraid to test it out!
- Grid settings have been merged under one button to make them a bit simpler to use. Also, some inputs are hidden when Snap to Grid or Visible are unchecked so as not to overwhelm you with fields that you don't need to fill out!
- Added missing Cancel buttons to some confirmation modals.
- Changed the measurement indicator to appear higher when moved using touch to avoid being covered by the dragging finger.
- Lots of general performance improvements, especially relating to combat and the Measure tool!
- Fixed a bug with monster and object tokens not updating their images in real-time when their respective assets change.
- Fixed issue with grid getting temporarily misaligned when making changes to the grid.
- Fixed an issue with tokens becoming unbound when right-clicking on them during a drag operation.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to delete their assigned tokens using the keyboard shortcut.