Hi everyone! This update brings a couple of improvements to the new Measure tool, some performance improvements, and a new subreddit! Enjoy!
- Tarrasque.io Subreddit. Get your Tarrasque.io news directly from the place where you likely heard about Tarrasque.io! Post tips & tricks, send feedback, start DM conversations, share battle maps, or anything else you can think of! https://www.reddit.com/r/tarrasqueio
- Distance will now be automatically measured while dragging a token!
- The measure tool label now scales based on your zoom level so that you can still measure distances when fully zoomed out.
- Fixed a bug with CPU usage while in combat relating to the active combatant animation, things should be a bit smoother now!
- Fixed an issue where token handles would stay behind for a couple of seconds before moving to the new location.
- Changing the grid settings will no longer freeze your device. There's now a slight delay to the inputs to avoid rerendering the grid while typing.