Today's update brings THE most highly requested feature: distance measuring! Also, as promised, bring to front/send to back. Enjoy!
- Measure distances. Well this was a long time coming. You can now measure distances using the brand new Measure tool on your top-left corner Toolbar. This doesn't take into account diagonals yet as there are a few different preferences to implement (5, 7, 5-10-5, etc.), but that will be coming soon!
- Bring to front/Send to back. No more losing tokens behind other tokens. You and your players can now reorder creatures on the map so that they appear in front or behind other tokens.
- The email address for your account can now be found in the User Settings dialog.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't add creatures to the combat if you had first added an Object Token.
- Fixed an issue with the cache still listening to changes on a previously-visited battle map.