2 years ago
Hi everyone! This update brings more player permissions, more streamlined Campaign Settings and Share modals, chat notifications, and more. Enjoy!
- Added permissions for forbidding players to use the Draw tool and the Shape tool. No more unwanted distractions while trying to describe a scene. Also, reorganized the Campaign Settings to flow better.
- You can now differentiate between sharing a map publicly and sharing it just with players. It should also be a bit clearer now that players don't enter a password to join a map.
- You can now click the icon next to the battle map name on the dashboard to open the Share modal. Also, it's a bit more informative when you mouse-over it.
- Added a chat notification bubble to let you know when someone posted a message or rolled some dice!
- The Dice Roller now closes when you hit Escape 🎉
- Fixed a bug with search results not being ordered correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Reveal tool keyboard shortcut not working in Chrome.