2 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.15.0: Encounter Difficulty & XP
Hi everyone! A few new things in this update, including the ability to plan your encounters straight from Tarrasque.io. Enjoy!
- Combat tracker now shows encounter difficulty and earned XP!
- Added level and XP fields for adventurers. You'll need to update your adventurers with their correct level in order for the Encounter Difficulty rating to be accurate.
- Huge performance boosts when editing a stat block. Should be super snappy now!
- Moved the toolbar to the top right so that it can still be accessed when you have open menus.
- Added "Copy of" prefix to duplicated assets.
- Fixed an issue with long asset names showing up behind action icons - they can now span to a second line if needed.
- Fixed an issue with the app crashing when using an uppercase letter for the dice notation.
- Fixed an issue with the app crashing when deleting a creature while its stat block was open.
- Fixed the error page when a battle map can't be found.
- Fixed random crash when opening the Help menu on touch devices.
- Fixed an issue with adding a new map which was causing it to not be added in the correct campaign. Also made sure that you can't create maps in a campaign you're a player of.
- Fixed an issue with negative initiative not being displayed correctly.