2 years ago
Tarrasque.io v0.14.0: Multiplayer
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to announce that Multiplayer is finally here! Thank you all so much for your support, it really means the world to me. Enjoy!
- You can now invite your players to play with you online! Just add their email on the campaign players modal and they'll receive an invitation to sign up.
- For now, players can move any token on the map, but I'll be adding a way to limit them to specific creatures in an upcoming update 😇.
- Players can only see maps for which you have enabled access in the "Share" dialog. This is disabled by default so as to allow you to prepare a map before making it visible.
- As hinted above, campaign folders for grouping maps (and players) together! Your existing maps have been added under a single campaign, but you can create a new campaign and move your maps around as you wish!
- You can now set the default color that new tokens will have when you drop them on the map!
- You can now click the "Redirect to Map" button to redirect your players to a password-protected map 🎉. NB: the password will appear on their URL, so don't use the same password for each map!
- Updated a bunch of icons 😄
- Simplified the in-app battle map menu to contain just "Share" and "Present". The rest of the options can be found on the dashboard.
- Changed the map toolbar to now be expanded by default.
- Fixed an issue with tokens mistakenly being given a background color when dropped on the map.
- Performance and security improvements.