We just released a powerful feature called custom email domains! Now, your outgoing emails can be changed from ReferralCandy's default email@example.com to your dedicated domain like firstname.lastname@example.org.
It consists of 2 quick steps: 1) verify sender email and 2) domain authentication.
What's in it for me?
- Better email deliverability: domain authentication shows email providers like Gmail that the email sender is the owner of the domain. This makes it more likely that emails get to your recipient's inbox!
- More control over branding: the "via candymail.com" will no longer appear after you complete the 2nd step.
If you're a..
- New merchant: we recommend setting this up before you launch your campaign.
- Existing merchant: if you've already launched your campaign without custom email domains, you can always change the settings.
- Merchant using Klaviyo or MailChimp: this won't affect you as you are not using ReferralCandy's default email provider.