Deploy 6 Aug 2020
I'm happy to announce a new set of features on celerative's platform. We are improving the platform to make it represent better the flow of selecting candidates. We implemented a tracking system to be able to have more visibility and measure our hiring process timings. Adding features to improve the customer UX and reach to the user directly instead of them dealing with a third party app (transferwise)
Don't hesitate on reaching us for feedback on any of these.
CORE-2336 transferwise email payment from celerative
Payment email it's now sent directly from celerative (through hubspot) instead of being sent from transferwise to remove the intermediary and let celerative be the face to the expert. Also the expert payment screen was improved and now a receipt can be downloaded from the experts project payments screen when clicking on Completed status tag
CORE-2491 hide hire expert buttons
Hire expert buttons were shown in expert project view.
CORE-2500 change requests list sort
The requests list is now sorted by relevance so that the actionable requests are now on top. Also more information on disabled buttons was added to that screen.
CORE-2463 Autocomplete timezone input
Timezone input autocompletes now with the browser's default timezone, depending on the user location. This makes it easier for the customer to create a new project.
CORE-2396 admin new dashboard
Initial version of an experimental admin dashboard to be able to see and react faster to the most important things to be done in the platform
CORE-2448 Changelog service, implemented for TeamDraft/Request
Added a new changelog to see who, when and what was changed in each request so that it can be traced every change.
CORE-2456 ui changes team proposal/request screen
The screen was fully refactored. It's now the same regardless of the state of the request.
- On top there are breadcrumbs so now the project and customer is accesible with a click from this screen
- The screen is divided with the Experts proposal on top, and Customer Proposal on the bottom.
- On the top right, the buttons to see and share the Expert Public Proposal can be used
- On the top right of the lower panel, then buttons to see and share the Customer Public Proposal can be used.
- The new history view button is on the top right to see the changes of the request states in time.
- The proposal of experts can now be edited. 📛 WARNING: depending on the state of the request editing this can lead to data inconsistencies. If the user has already signed the contract, a new contract is going to be created and the old (signed) one will be out of reach from the platform (but will always be stored and recoverable from s3)
- In order to add new experts there is a new button in the lower panel, and a popup is opened with the experts selection now in a modal.
The expert link has been changed and now links to the experts internal platform profile. There is now a link to the public profile on the bottom with the "share" icon, this is going to be the profile seen by the customer.
All users & tech debt
CORE-2435 ant forms update
CORE-2435 FORMS UPDATE AND STATE REMOVE
This makes the bundle size smaller so that the platform loads faster, also should make all forms in the application more reliable and react faster to user input.
CORE-2479 delete mediaquery, and antd in the process
This makes the expert's profile form react faster and work better in small (mobile) screens.
CORE-2307 fix recommender score
This will improve the sort made in expert selection screen with more relevant results. Also the top 6 experts per skill shown in the web will be the best now.