Now, the leaderboard automatically evaluates the status of each participant if its geolocations do not cover the required distance within event time.
Events without given race track (virtual race)
- DNF (did not finish): If the participant does not reach the target of the event.
- DNS (did not start): If the participant did not send any geolocation.
Events with given track (regular events or permanent courses)
- DSQ (disqualified): If the first geolocation of the participant is more than 500m behind the start location on the shadowtrack.
- DNF: If the last geolocation of the participant does not reach the finish location on the shadowtrack.
- DNS: If no geolocation is mapped on the shadowtrack.