a year ago
Drop Voicemails Automatically. No Dialing Required.
Hey, Leadfwd world!
We are happy to announce to you our new Ringless Voicemail add-on functionality is now live!
Ringless voicemail (RVM) is a telephony framework that can send pre-recorded voicemails, directly to voicemail inboxes—instead of dialing, ringing and waiting. You pre-record the messages and the Leadfwd platform drops those voicemails into each individual contacts voicemail box, using Sequences and Automation.
RVM for Inbound Sales and Existing Customers
- Welcome new users who have signed up for your services.
- Remind existing customers of upcoming renewals.
- Alert customers to service upgrades or new offerings.
- Webinar or conference attendee reminders.
- Connect with your best customers with a holiday greeting.
- Reward your top clients with special offers and promotions.
RVM for Outbound Sales and Building Pipeline
- Most people don’t answer unknown numbers, but they do check voicemails.
- Stop interrupting. Prospects can listen to your message anytime.
- Shield your sales reps from rejection and repetition burnout.
- Allow sales reps to focus on talking to people that want to buy.
- Deliver a personal touch, but in a scalable way.
- Personalize the Caller ID with your direct line for easy call backs.
- Import unlimited voicemail assets.
Learn more about RVM for Leadfwd